Browse Items (291 total)

Box16A15z.jpg
This is the site biography of the Redstone Mine, which was opened by J. W. Moore in 1881. It was later acquired by the H. C. Frick Company in 1889. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15y.jpg
This is the site biography of the Ralph Mine, which was opened the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1909. The document is date March 11, 1955.

Box16A15x.jpg
This is the site biography for the Phillips Mine, which was opened by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1907. Operations in the mine ceased in 1954. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15w.jpg
This is the site biography of the Palmer Mine, which was opened by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1908. Coal production in the mine stopped in 1957. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15v.jpg
This is the site biography of the Oliphant Mine, which was opened in 1873 by Oliphant Furnace Company. It was later acquired by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1889. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15u.jpg
This is the site biography of the Maxwell Mine, which was opened by Jonas Crowthers in 1893 under the name Crowthers. It was later acquired by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1911, and renamed. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15t.jpg
This is the site biography for the Leith Mine, which was opened by The Chicago & Connellsville Coke Company in 1881. It was later acquired by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1889. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15s.jpg
This is the site biography of the Leisenring No. 3 Mine, which was opened by the Connellsville Coke & Iron Company in 1886. It was later acquired by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1890. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15r.jpg
This is the site biography of the Leisenring No. 2 Mine, which was opened by the Connellsville coke & Iron Company in 1882. The mine was shut down in 1925. This document is dated February 11, 1955.

Box16A15q.jpg
This is the site biography of the Leisenring No. 1 Mine, which was opened by the Connellsville Coke & Iron Company in 1880. The mine was later acquired by the H. C. Frick Coke Company in 1890, and coal production discontinued August 26, 1954. This…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2